Saturday, April 19, 2014

Mirrors

Good day to you! Here is this week's Saturday Post:

Mirrors

I've seen some awesome things in rear view mirrors
And I've captured my share of crystalline moments
They are snapshots
That will never come again


I glorified what was behind me
Going full speed toward tomorrow
I claimed those minuscule times and places
Captured like prisoners of war


I tried to warn myself
And now I think I'm finally listening to my own advice
Looking back is awesome
Staring back is deadly


I must remember
Mirrors show beautiful reflections
Even though what is in them
Are immortalized battles and brutalities


Along with timeless joys and beauties
Mirrors are amulets
A most powerful force
Not to be taken lightly


With words, song & prayer, TiMo
www.alwaysalreadyalright.blogspot.com
www.pmeqme.blogspot.com
Onward Looking - February 2014
© Tiffany Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment