Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saturday Post 3.1.14


Annnnnnnnnd Go!
Feb 2014
Untitled
He moves so fast the air blurs and time has to chase him
That's how my mouth is
Gotta slow down
Let what I say have the momentum
Of reality
Immaturity screams by at breakneck speed
And the cleanup is too much for even FEMA
Let what I say have the insulation
Of adulthood
He moves so fast his arms become ribbons
That's how my anxiety can be
Gotta be calm
Let how I respond be grounded
Deeply rooted
Wind-driven waves of circumstance
Can overturn fossilized sequoia forests
Let how I respond be noble
Almost royal
He moves so fast
That's how I can be
The art of being still
Starts with admitting turbulence
The art of growing up
Starts with admitting childishness
He moves as a child
My soul is like a child
They both will grow
Despite themselves

With words, song & prayer, TiMo
www.alwaysalreadyalright.blogspot.com
www.pmeqme.blogspot.com
Onward Looking
© Tiffany Monique February 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment