Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I kept my promise to myself!

The title of the following email is "California in 2012"

A tiny bit of background -I just quit the job in Linthicum, Maryland, and was unsure what to do. I had just completed my first Graduate residency at Goddard, and I was unsure about some things, while amazingly sure about others. Anyway... the point is, I kept my promise to myself, and I feel victorious (or something). Anyway, WOOT!


On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 11:26 AM, Tiffany Monique wrote:

Heads up all o' yall,

I have made the decision that I am taking the marketing job, and I am staying in Virginia while I am in graduate school. I don't know what all will happen in that time, but I will be visiting California a lot more, and getting myself ready for the move back at that time.

Between now and then, I am going to work really hard to be a blessing to all in my life, and prepare my own artistic life for financial relevance and strength (go right livelihood!!). So here's the deal... wherever you are in my life, you have to deal with me that way for the next two years. We will make it work. Performances, travel, school, and most important, church.

All of this to say thanks for being where you are, and who you are to me. God be praised in all of this because for the first time, I am doing a job that I WANT TO DO even though it is SO outside my comfort zone it ain't even funny.

Kinda funny that even as I type this, "Art Is A Way of Knowing" popped up on my computer calendar.

Here we gooooo....

Blessings,
Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment