Saturday, December 25, 2010

Mental key turning part 2- Brave Your Mental Attic

“Lay in bed, wondering about the madness three steps down in your mind, and yet, know that there is greatness in there, if only you are brave enough to take the first three steps.” -Tiffany Monique

There are so many things that open artistic eyes and help open the world changing doors of artistic voice. Closed doors. Jasmine. Let’s start with this word-bridge to facilitate the next Mental Key Turn, “Braving Your Mental Attic”.


In my love of words and their power, I am beginning to believe that we are all Transformative Language Artists. "Death and life are in the power of the tongue...my heart is the pen of a ready writer..."

Check out my DC Examiner Articles about Mental Key Turning for Transformative Language Artists- by my evolving definition of TLA, this now includes the world entire.

No comments:

Post a Comment