Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hallelujah! A Christmas Aural Acoustic (sort of)

I appreciate the following YouTube link for it's John Cage's-ness, Aural Acoustic-ness, and the fact that Handel wrote this full work in 24 days (he was, perhaps, on a caffeine high- he did love the stuff). It is moments like this that remind me of the inner beauty and potential of the people you find invisible because they are sitting right next to you.

It has been a while since I've been to a Food Court in a mall. As a matter of fact, that last time I was in a food court, I saw a girl wearing a spandex skirt six inches away from the bottom of her not-that-small, not-that-smooth, behind... and a thong- MY EYES!

I digress...

So here it is... please enjoy... Simply click the image below, and sing along if you know the piece (aaaahh OHS choir days- yes, I still remember the soprano part).

This flash mob you are about to see was organized by http://www.AlphabetPhotography.com to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!
Special thanks to Robert Cooper and Chorus Niagara, The Welland Seaway Mall, and Fagan Media Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment