Saturday, December 26, 2015

2015's Last Few

Looking forward by looking back, Happy Saturday Post to you!

2015 Can Go

This was the hardest year
I've overcome
In my life so far
I learned some things
About myself
I learned some things
About others
I have to own
Mine
I have defend
My own
Soul
Pruning
Training
Shining
So
Sometimes
I have to ask for help
Asking for clarification is ok too
But sometimes
things just won't get clear
Control is for certain
Times and places
my personal space
the peace of my home
the people I let affect my choices
Some things
I will never understand
Some people
Will flip the script
Mid-sentence
It's my job to live
The nobility I claim
And the learning does not stop
Not until
My last breath
Still breathing
Yep


My biggest lesson of this year - 
forgiveness and peace.
Without them, 
I am a fool and lyin' to myself.

With words, song and prayer,
Tiffany V

No comments:

Post a Comment