Saturday, April 18, 2015

Team Andrew

Happy Saturday - and here is your post!

My older brother
My younger brothers
And then of course
Mom
Hospital
In Costa Rica
Want to get him
Home

Take care of
Stateside business
Wish that I was
There
Miles and miles
Air, dirt, and water
Boundaries stand
I stare

In the context 
And the subtext
We gather round him
Close
Laying healing hands
And prayers
Outcome only
God knows


"Andrew has been working as a missionary in Costa Rica, and he is currently in a medically-induced coma due to an apparent brain aneurysm. If you can find it in your heart to donate any amount to help with this wonderful man's medical expenses, my family and I would be so grateful. Thank you for your support! We love you Andrew..."

to help pay to bring him home from Costa Rica for medical care and family love. If not, prayer is always appreciated, especially at time like this, and quite often more powerful than the doctor's prognosis.









With words, song and prayer,
TiMo

No comments:

Post a Comment