Saturday, February 21, 2015

Post-crash Burning

It's been a while, but here is a Saturday Post:

Can't
Or
Shouldn't
Keep or share this chapter
Ashes can draw the fiery wings
Dampened
Or
More perhaps
Bread with faulty yeast
Supposed to be rising
But it isn't as fast as it "should" be
Release
Or
Forgive the self
For things outside of one's control
It is rising slowly
The trajectory- now so gloriously weighted
Ambition
Or
Someone's expectation
My own perhaps, set too high
She's supposed to try to fly again
And he has to let himself
Seed
Or
Unexpected harvest
Didn't expect this garden to grow
It's ok if you tend my ground
As I grapple with my new flight plan

~~~ ~~~ ~~~
It is a strange time in my life right now. I've seen more love and true colors around me than I've noticed previously (to my discredit). My senses have somehow become tender to what's around me in ways I'm not exactly sure of quite yet. It has galvanized me to write. I don't like what is coming out and am hesitant to share. I don't think its "good". I've always presented my writings, even my most personal ones. I've never written for noone before. Now I wonder, if I remove that filter and write, what will come out?

I'm scared to go there. And I can't wait to.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~

With words, song & prayer,
TiMo
www.pmeqme.blogspot.com
Onward Looking
© Tiffany Monique February 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment