Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Just checking in...

Here's the latest update on the time capsule-

Book is in process and progress. I'm excited about it. the work, but I have home life to think about and it makes for some interesting workarounds. It is beautifully silent in the grass green field of my mind. I've even had time to write letters that I put off for months after the wedding and home making.

I have been storing up energy and inspiration and I feel good about what's coming. The next project is the workshop, and I have at least a third of the class filled. I haven't touched the play I'd planned on, and the book gets a little time here and there, but the brunt of my creative energy is in the chapbook, and at the rate I'm going it'll be done next month. I'd like to thank A Word With You Press for their input and some key characters for their editing skills and feedback.

Just got a new project, so I best get to it, but HAppY NeW YeAr!!!

With words, song and prayer,
TiMo
Here's where you can read me
www.pmeqme.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment