Sunday, May 11, 2014

Thanks again Mom

Happy Mother's Day... here's a special post!

I don't know about punching folks in the face...
but I am glad you're my Mom.
No matter what, I'm glad you're my Mom.
From a FB post
I don't know how many times you've been the place I bounce off of - thanks

You are silent when I scream, and scream for me when my voice is gone - thanks

You let me express myself, even at the cost of your own voice - thanks

You work 24/7 so your children and grandchildren can have, even when you don't - thanks

You saw the men in my life and told me, "not that one baby", even when I didn't listen - thanks

You pray for me every day, even when you're annoyed with me - thanks

Seriously, this list could go on forever, but thanks Mom, for every single thing.

EVERY single thing.

With words, song & prayer, TiMo
www.timobe.com
www.pmeqme.blogspot.com
Onward Looking
© Tiffany Monique February 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment