Saturday, May 17, 2014

Nocturne

Good day to you! Here is this week's Saturday Post:

It is quite quiet now.
The coyotes sing lonely songs of the night.
The air is cool, and sleep dances with creative wakefulness just now.
I find sometimes that there is a natural music in peaceful quiet.
I hear a little air escape me as I breathe, and realize that this feeling is enough.
Just peaceful breathing and a quiet moment to listen.
There is holy praise in this peace, and a welcome back to sleep in safe keeping.
It is quiet now.

As a San Diego County resident, I would like to thank every firefighter, policeman, volunteer, shelter, reporter and any other unnamed hero fighting the firestorm here. My family is safe because of your efforts these last few days. God bless each one of you.

With words, song & prayer, TiMo
www.timobe.com
www.pmeqme.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment