Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Poetry 9.13.13



Writings from the desert...

It's flippin' dry!
I'm parched!
Need fluids!
Need to LIVE!
Well,
If I'm alive enough to complain
I'm ALIVE!
HECK NO it's not comfortable!
But there's something beautiful in it
Beauty in the pain of change
A strength stirring as I learn
I am in fact not dry
Or parched
Or in need of anything
As if I lay dying
Because all I've done
Is left my comfort zone
And I have to say...
I'm kinda diggin' the difference
Kinda
© Tiffany Monique 2013

For my home-girls

You make me crack up
It's because you are so you
Crazy as ever



With words, song & prayer,
TiMo
Here's where you can read me:
www.alwaysalreadyalright.blogspot.com 
www.pmeqme.blogspot.com
Yours Truly, Summer 2011
© Tiffany Monique


No comments:

Post a Comment