Friday, May 24, 2013

Dean Koontz as my Wingman- Flash Fiction submission

Photo by Yours Truly
Washington, DC Spring 2010
First of all, Happy Friday to all, and to all a GOOD WEEKEND! Now to 'business'. 

In an effort to get out of my own way artistically, I am entering writing contests. I do hope you will also submit. Below is the link to my Wing Nuts Contest submission from earlier this month. 


Please do me a solid, and read it (a double solid would include a comment or two)... I have a second submission coming. Be on the lookout. 

These most auspicious Literati were even nice enough to give me a mini-blurb on their site. Read that bit o' honey here.

Have a great one!

With words, song & prayer,
TiMo
Here's where you can read me:
www.alwaysalreadyalright.blogspot.com 
www.pmeqme.blogspot.com
Yours Truly, Summer 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment