Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dreams & Maelstroms

I am a poem
rewriting and rewritten
I am a fortress coming down
coming out
I am a green heart
being pruned
The work is hard
and rewarding
But it's never been about me
has it?
God's timing is perfect
and hilarious

I am trying to encapsulate the many many things that have been happening. I've taken to one word sentences in my journaling. There is just too much that pings other muchness. Pictures, YouTube videos, Web links.

Pme and Qme are tripping out over how much they like each other, and how much apologizing they have to do to one another, and then they have to apologize to the external people in my circles, and then to the next ring of people, and then the next, and then the next, like rings in an old tree that has been cut down.

As is my faith tradition, I am fasting And I am also kinda fasting in reverse as well, purging the things that I need to. I'm making room for other, better things. I didn't know that I was an emotional pack-rat, a mental jack-in-the-box (mentally jacked... that's funny).

I suspect some will have differing opinions, but I can't control that. I am writing this down, and putting it out there. I trust God to put it in front of the eyes that need to see it.

I pray God bless you in this year, and the years to come.

By Yours Truly in 2012, San Marcos, CA -- already in rear view...

No comments:

Post a Comment