Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bhanu Kapil Rider Question #5 – What is the Shape of Your Body?



It's part of American culture
Hips
Skin
A nose
Teeth
those shoes
so last season
do you have the new
is it shiny enough
is it new enough
will it get the spotlight
I AM NOT AN IT
I am not just breasts
I have them
I am not just a face
or a haircut
Can your camera zoom someone's smell
Can you mass visualize a tasty kiss
Is this all I am
All you are
Are you just hands
Can you be beautiful w/ cellulite
and acne
and dandruff
and unwanted hair
who said it was unwanted
You
Me
them
those daggone theys
Don't blame FOX
you can choose to follow
chose to beat yourself up
for not being a 5'10” 125 androgen
an alien
built of spare parts
we bought on QVC
as seen on TV
we're just full of this crap
pieces
parts
chunks
I wanna be new
whole
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment