Monday, March 28, 2011

DC Judge Paul Handy writes award winning play "Cry for the Gods"

Soooo looking forward to attending the DC Fringe Fest in July. This play is going to be amazing! I met this gentleman while waiting at the DC Arts Center. We were both waiting in the gallery, and we got to talking. Turns out he was going to be the Lighting Director for Laura Zam's DC Solo Performance Lab, of which I was a part (stay tuned for the video!). Not only that, he is doing his own version of TLA, using his Legal Skills (he's an Administrative Judge in DC) for inspiration and creation of some of his award-winning plays.

So... I stepped out of my comfort zone and asked, "can I interview you?" He was delighted, and a delight to work with. Just click the image for my interview with Judge/Playwright Paul B Handy.




Imagine, plan, prepare, execute...
"And you will know them by their fruit"

No comments:

Post a Comment