Saturday, August 15, 2015

God in my bed with me

Hello to you! Here is your Saturday Post!

It was the tiny toddler time of morning
I lay there in bed
Not afraid
Peace has stayed
Because God is in my bed with me

I was fidgeting while healing through pain
I lay there in bed
Not quite healed
But my wounds are sealed
And God is in my bed with me

Sleep and I are awkwardly not dating
It's an on and off relationship
I'm not all that worried
And I'm in no hurry
When God is in my bed with me

Contemplating the deeper shadows
They seems strange considerations
This world - in and not of
Cajoling forgiveness without push and shove
As God is in my bed with me

A few more hours until the sun
I lay there in bed
Not taking myself that seriously
Life is viewed more ludicrously
Because God is in my bed with me

Read a tiny story of my childhood here.
With words, song & prayer,
TiMo
Yours Truly, Summer 2011
© Tiffany Monique


No comments:

Post a Comment