Saturday, March 7, 2015

October Time Capsule Update

Hey y'all! Here's your Saturday post!

Remember how I said, "...check back with me in January 2015 and I'll be done with at least one of these things", and then I made a list of them:

1. Mylu
2. Family Play - Title TBA
3. Workshop syllabus and invitees for Spring 2015
4. Something Musical - recorded


That was the plan. I even started on them, like I said I would. I was supposed to check back in January and one of them was supposed to be DONE.

Ummmmm.... 

 I've not completed ONE THING on that list. I would have loved for it to be Mylu, but she's currently a pile of broken bones healing through the song within her as she lets it out.

As she is, so am I.

Healing hurts something fierce sometimes, but I like the pain of healing far better than the pain of sickness. I went through a trial, and am coming out on the other side with writing followed by singing as my impetus to engage this part of the story (this part of that experience anyway).


But I did finish my book of poetry. I planned to publish in February, but February had other plans. So we shall see when it comes out and go from there. It's in post-production getting ready for a nice quiet launch into the universe... something understated, like Cape Canaveral in true late bloomer style.


"So many things are this way. Like LIFE."

With words, song and prayer,
TiMo


No comments:

Post a Comment