Saturday, March 14, 2015

Freak of Nature Friends o' Mine

Hello there! Here's your Saturday post!

From 2009

I keep reaching new heights.
I keep refusing average.
I have
never
been average.
[In 2009]
I will
prove this fact.
I must now find and
celebrate 
my other 
fabulous
freak of nature friends.
As we 
celebrate
our differences
are 
renewing 
the perfected link 
of our imperfection.


Untitled
From 2015


A friend to me
Not a frenemy
I've lost my share of those
I know what it is to lose
A girlfriend
A real friend
The truth tellers
Not smoke blowers
I've lost those too
Like hangnails, true
And I find
I'm blessed to unbind
From the toxic
Willfully heartsick
And I'll mend
And strengthen my friends
The ones I've kept
The ones who never left

With words, song and prayer,
TiMo


No comments:

Post a Comment