Friday, August 19, 2011

FW&D Review- Silver Diner in Springfield


Read the review here...

This was one time when the boss didn't come. I invited some friends and we cut up the whole time. It was so much fun. Lil Miss G stole the show with the cutest smile, and beat a 35+ year old at thumb war, even though his thumb was the size of her whole hand!

The Mombot gave permission for her daughter to be a model for my restaurant review... and even though it took a while for the little one to come out of her shell, she smiled big for the camera... Get ready for cuteness overload... 3...2...1...


Don't say I didn't warn you...

The jukebox played "Popeye The Sailor Man", "Day-O", and some others... we kept lookin' up at the ceiling. It was hilarious. Not only that, We talked about why "Enemy Mine" was one of the great 80's movies... if you don't know that movie, you missed out.

I don't know what I was thinking, inviting one of the most picky eaters I know to a restaurant review, but aside from not touching the shrimp scampi, the burgers, the fries, or the edamame in the salad, she did in fact eat! I wanted to try the sweet potato pancakes, but I was outvoted. I'm not bitter... I'll just have to go back!

We all had a great time, and I really am going to go back for the sweet potato pancakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment